Thursday, July 26, 2012

A DEATH NOTE TO XYRE

I hoped for several years and yet nothing comes back. I am more than a failure, for now I am a definite loser. My hopes are blown by the early morning wind and so as my love for you Xyre. And now that my hopes are all but gone, I leave nothing for myself but despair. I wish i was her and only then you would see me. But I am not her so i just have to live and leave it all that way. In my deepest consciousness, i wished you had love me. But wishes don't come true. Wishes are not for me. Never for me. You died today Xyre. In my heart you are now only a piece of cold vein. You were an obsession, a curse that must be broken into pieces. You must die before you could eat my soul. IT IS OVER. I MUST LIVE WITH IT. I bet every tomorrow will bring me back to yesterday. But yesterday is gone and so you are. I'll just have to keep on breathing for the sake of living, clearing every trace of your love in my heart, and deceiving myself that everything will soon be alright. And maybe, just maybe, for the next tomorrows, the sun could set for me.

3 comments: