Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Death of Me

I named you Xyre and no one will ever know who you are. They believed you were an imagination. No! Let them fall in love with you; I would not spare them any anger. I know in all depths of my dreams you were mine, only mine Xyre.

They saw hatred in my eyes. They saw anger. They saw pain. And yet they never looked at me. You are no ordinary for you looked at me rather than see me. They never realized what was behind my mask, it was love. I am in love with you Xyre. I would never let them unmasked me. They would not understand for they don’t know anything. I feel sorry for myself that I carry this madness alone but I’d rather do it this way because i do not want to lose you in my sanity.

You flow with anger in my cold dead veins. And in the darkest dungeon in my heart, you rest. You fused in me and I would not let you escape. Yes! You left me a long time ago but you forgot to wipe the scribbles of happiness and love that you’ve carved in my soul. Those were permanent and eternal.

Perhaps, my eyes were blurry on the moment that you stepped out to close the door. I did not realize that you left me for good. They were right; I died when I was still alive. I died when you left Xyre. I breathe air and my heart beats at its loudest every single day but none of those kept me living. My death was silent and long.

I swear I tried to stop the rush in my blood. But… but when I saw you, I saw my consciousness in the palm of your hand. You brought with you the tomb where my life was buried and I was alive once again. The dangerous look in your hazel eyes, the silent screams, the touch of poison in your flesh, I’ve searched for it. I’ve searched for you Xyre. --- E A N N E

No comments:

Post a Comment