Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Things of My Interest

I am not an outgoing person. I don't like going out. I don't like parties. I prefer staying at home doing some stuff such as drawing, painting, listening to music, writing stories and reading novels. Since my childhood this was my routine. These are some of my interests:



I love listening to music especially songs of Katy Perry. Her songs makes me feel better when I'm sad. Her songs are very meaningful for me.


I love art. Since I was a child i find my happiness in sketching and painting. During my high school, I often join contests in the city and sometimes in the regional level. Art makes me express feeling and emotions.
I love to read especially novels written by Paolo Coelho. Reading makes me discover new things and new thoughts of other people. Reading relieves me from stress and eventually makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment